Michael Obst // Lawyer
Direct Line (03) 5560 2133
Michael Obst is a Solicitor in our Property and Commercial law team.
Michael has four years of local legal experience and practises from both our Warrnambool and Port Fairy offices.
Michael’s diverse educational background and broad knowledge enables him to offer sound advice to clients across a wide range of issues. Michael is passionate about working with clients to create commercially sound solutions to complex legal issues.
• Preparing and submitting Complex Stamp Duty submissions and private rulings relating to superannuation funds, family farms, young farmers and landholder acquisitions.
• Acting for a client purchasing multiple Australian farming properties from an international vendor with a total transaction value of over $6 million.
• Assisting a local family to establish succession plan involving multiple trusts, companies and $20 million of assets.
• Handling the leasing portfolio of a large Victorian organisation operating from more than a dozen commercial sites.
• Property Law
• Business and Corporate Law
• Commercial Leasing
• Estate Planning and Wills
• Bachelor of Laws (Hon) - University of Melbourne
• Bachelor of Engineering/Chemical(Hon) - University of Melbourne
• Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Leo Cussen Centre for Law
• Law Institute of Victoria
• WDEA Committee member