Sergio Bacchetti // Consultant
Direct Line (03) 5560 2134
Sergio is a senior lawyer and consultant for the firm.
He joined the firm in 2000 after running his own firm in a two partner practice in Warrnambool for ten years. He remained as a Partner until 2013. He was one of the youngest solicitors to become a partner in the Southwest.
He has previously practised in Gippsland and Melbourne for a number of years prior to moving to the South West in 1989. He has an affinity for Regional Victoria after growing up in Gippsland.
He strives to protect people’s rights and became a founding member of the Australian Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Association (APLA) in 1994 and was the first solicitor in the South West to become an Accredited Personal Injury Specialist in 1993.
Sergio assists clients through all court jurisdictions to resolve a broad range of legal issues including WorkCover and TAC disputes, Lease and Building disputes, Financial disputes, Wills, Powers of Attorney and Part IV -Estate disputes.
Over 30 years in the law his professional focus is on dealing with matters practically and providing strategic advice to clients to ensure the most effective management of any dispute. He mentors younger solicitors to achieve their goals and promote ethical behaviour.
• Personal Injury Compensation
• Transport Accident Commission
• Occupational Health and Safety
• Lease and Building Disputes
• Wills and Power of Attorney Disputes
• Employment Disputes
• Trade Practices
• Money Disputes
• Criminal Law
• Court Appearances
• Personal Injury Law
• Law Institute of Victoria
• Australian Lawyers Alliance (formerly APLA)
• Australian Plaintiffs’ Lawyers Association Founding Member 1994.
• Rotary Club of Warrnambool Daybreak Charter Member 1998.
• Rotary Club of Warrnambool Daybreak President 2008/2009.